Choose to skip one payment, per year, per loan. Simply sign into your account. If you have any eligible loans for Skip-A-Pay you will see it listed.
Make A Payment
The many ways you can make a payment to your Vantage West loan(s) or credit card(s). You can pay one time or set up a recurring payment.
Prevent Fraud on Your Accounts
If you have any reason to believe you might be a victim of fraud, the first thing to do is change your online banking password. Then, to report suspicious activity, verify whether any communication is legitimate, or ask any other questions about your account, please call our Member Solutions Center at 800-888-7882.
Check out our brochure library to download and review Vantage West Credit Union information.
Get easy access to the forms and applications you need for business banking.
Review our disclosures, notices, and policies — all on one convenient page.
Find these materials in our our archives.
We compiled a list of our most frequently used forms, online applications, and downloadable PDFs.
Find out how Vantage West protects your account against overdraft fees and what you can do to further protect yourself.
Don’t wait 2 days for your check to clear. Here is how to set up direct deposit and get paid faster.
You can view our list of supported browsers here.
Yes, you can. There’s a helpful online utility you can use to submit your personalized design for your debit card.
Your ATM experience can be customized to skip the screen asking you to select a language. To do this, simply swipe your card, select your language and enter your PIN. Then, select “Set Preferences” (lower, right side of the screen). Choose to always default to English or Spanish, then save your preference. Next time you enter your PIN, you will not be prompted to select a language.
If you have a personal or business credit, debit or ATM card, you can set up or change the PIN over the phone. Please call 866-985-2273 for details.
Checks are subject to a hold. Cash is available upon deposit. There is no waiting period.
ATMs default to a “Checking” option and a “Savings” option. Selecting either of these options will show only the primary checking or the primary savings account.
If you have more than one checking or savings account, those accounts will be accessible by selecting the “From Other” option.
Vantage West Credit Union’s routing and transit # is 322174708.
The Automated Clearing House (ACH) is a nationwide mechanism that processes large volumes of electronically originated batches of credit and debit transactions. Rules and regulation governing ACH is established by the National Automated Clearing House Association (NACHA) and the Federal Reserve. ACH credit transfers include direct deposit payroll payments and payments to contractors and vendors. ACH debit transfers include consumer payments on insurance premiums, mortgage loans, and other kinds of bills.
Learn how to set up ACH transactions here.
Provide the following information to the sender.
- Credit: Catalyst Corporate FCU, Plano, TX
- ABA: #311990511
- Further Credit: Vantage West Credit Union
- Account: #322174708
- Final Credit: Your name, Member #, and share ID
It is an internally used number for identifying and finding this check copy for research purposes, if needed.
Yes, we offer notary services at all of our branches. There is no fee for this service.
- Go to Account Access and click “Export.”
- Choose the source account and the date range you wish to download.
- Choose the export format:
- MS Money (OFX)
- Quicken 99 – 2004 (QIF)
- Quicken 2005 (QFX)
- A screen will pop up. Choose “Save it to disk.”
- Choose the location to save and create a name for the downloaded file, then click “Save.”
NOTE: Remember where you save this file on your PC.
- To import the file, open MS Money or Quicken.
- Click “File”
- Then click “Import”
- Now, locate where you saved the downloaded file. To do this, click on the file. When you do this, the file should appear on the bottom where it says “File Name”
- Then click “import.”
No, there are many ways you may be eligible to join. Learn about Membership eligibility.
Yes. Each account is federally insured by the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA).
To report a lost or stolen credit card, debit card, or checkbook during normal business hours, call (800) 888-7882.
After hours for credit and debit cards, call (800) 888-7882 (select option #8).
After hours for checks, call (800) 269-7070 (select option #4).
- Document the fraudulent activity you’ve discovered (on any and all accounts). This will help your case progress more smoothly once you’re in contact with a fraud specialist.
What We’ll Do
- Review the account to assure transactions completed were initiated by you
- Restrict or close affected account(s). For your protection, restrictions may require an additional level of identification in a branch.
- Place “stop payments” on stolen/lost checks
- We can assist with setting up a new account ensuring good checks already drafted by you will be paid through new account and/or redirecting any direct deposits, automatic payments, or transfers to new account
- Block affected cards and order new cards
- Provide you with a Loss Prevention Checklist
We offer a variety of online services through Online Banking or our Mobile App. These include:
- Bill Pay
- eDocuments – Opt in or out for access to Statements, Notices, and Tax Documents
- Budgets- Manage budgets and evaluate income and expenses
- Pay Anyone – Send funds using your Vantage West ATM or debit card to others via text or email
- Check Services – Reorder checks and process stop payment requests
- Mobile Deposit (mobile only) – Deposit checks with your mobile device
- Make a payment or transfer
- Apply for a loan or credit card
- Open a deposit product
- Redeem Vantage West Rewards
- Opt in or out of Overdraft Privilege
Monday – Friday, 8 am – 6 pm; Sat 9 am – 1 pm To access, log in to Online Banking and click “Chat Now” in the upper-right corner to initiate a Live Chat session.
Please note: if you initiate a chat session after normal business hours, your message will be sent via (unsecured) email to our staff.
Individuals who rely on the assistance of service animals (as defined by the current Americans with Disabilities Act (“ADA”)) are permitted to be accompanied by service animals on Vantage West Credit Union premises. Service animals must be harnessed, leashed, or tethered at all times, unless those devices interfere with the service animal’s work or the individual’s disability prevents him or her from using these devices. Individuals who cannot use such devices must maintain control of the animal through voice, signal, or other effective controls. Notwithstanding these requirements, a service animal may be excluded from Vantage West Credit Union premises if: (1) the animal is out of control and the handler cannot or does not regain control; or (2) the animal is not housebroken.
Click this link to find out how to access eDocuments.
- Switching to eDocuments saves you up to $24 per year!
- eDocuments are more secure; an estimated 85% of ID theft starts with mail.
- Access eDocuments for up to 2 years.
- eDocuments are posted as soon as they are available.
- Enjoy less clutter and give your shredder a break.
Yes, you can pay for purchases by holding your iPhone (see compatible devices) near a contactless reader with your finger on Touch ID. No need to open an app or even wake your phone. Check for the Apple Pay or contactless payment logo somewhere near the checkout terminal, near or on the device that you’d otherwise slide your credit card through.
To add your eligible Vantage West credit or debit cards to Apple Pay, follow the Apple Pay instructions Apple Pay provides the same benefits and protection as your physical card, with the convenience of making secure transactions on your iOS device. Use Apple Pay anywhere contactless payments are accepted and to make purchases in app with participating apps.
In addition to the right hardware, you’ll need an iCloud account. Once established, associate your Vantage West credit or debit card with Apple Pay. On your iPhone, start by loading up your Passbook*. (On your iPad, go to Settings, and then the Passbook & Apple Pay option.) Then tap the plus icon within the Apple Pay section. If you already have a credit card associated with an iTunes account, enter your card’s security code to transfer it over to your Passbook. Otherwise, you can use your device’s camera to capture your card’s information (and, likewise, enter the security code in manually).
*Note that Passbook has been renamed Wallet in iOS 9.
Absolutely! Get free one-on-one financial counseling. Visit a branch to schedule an appointment with a Certified Credit Union Financial Counselor. Get budgeting tips, learn how to improve your credit score, and more!
Certified Credit Union Financial Counselors provide a confidential money management review. Vantage West Credit Union is neither licensed by the State of Arizona, nor the federal government as a credit counseling agency. Members may be referred to one or more credit counseling agencies as needed. Financial Counselors do not give tax or legal advice and should in no way be interpreted or relied upon for such advice.
Before you go, let us know.
Whether you’re summer-vacation bound or heading out for a business trip – have peace of mind. Due to a recent increase fraudulent activities, PLEASE CALL (800) 888-7882 to notify us when you are leaving, where you are going, and when you plan to return home. It will help us from unnecessarily freezing your account due to inconsistent spending patterns.
Verify account balances, due dates, credit limits, and card expirations.
- Log in to Online Banking on your desktop or via our mobile app before you take off to become familiar with its features. In Online Banking you can:
- Pay your bills while you’re away using BillPay.
- Sign up to receive email/text alerts.
- Sign up for eStatements in Online Banking.
- Confirm your contact information. log in and click “My Settings.” Then, verify and/or click the “Update” links to make changes. You can also contact us.
Have an alternate source of funds.
- It’s a good idea to take a backup card and a small amount of cash (carried separately from the others).
- When abroad, NEVER let your credit/debit card out of your sight.
- Take precautions to safeguard your cards when not in use.
- It’s also advised that you create a list of all your card and financial institution information (including account numbers and contact information) and store it in a secure place (not in your wallet). Then, if ever your wallet/card is missing or stolen, you can immediately notify the companies.
Protect yourself against overdrafts.
While most Members do not overdraw their accounts, unexpected events happen, and consequently, overdrafts do occur. We offer Overdraft Privilege, Overdraft Protection, email/text notifications, and more!
Select Checking Account Holders
Take advantage of travel services that come with our ID Theft Resolution Package.
Why Consider the ID Theft Resolution Package?
- A fraud specialist will provide you with tips based on where you’re traveling, as well as provide you with toll-free country codes and phone numbers. These numbers can be used to get in touch with a fraud specialist directly — in case something goes wrong (such as the loss of passports, birth certificates, credit/debit cards or checks, etc). (If any of these things happen to you, CyberScout will work to help assure your safe return. They’ll also work with credit bureaus and government agencies to remedy problems following a loss of personal identification.
- If restoration services are needed, a fraud specialist will be there to help with that, too.
- Available for Essential, Rewards, Rewards Plus and Premium Checking Account Holders, and anyone living in those account-holders’ immediate household, including children of the account holder through age 23 who are away from home as full-time students. LifeStages ID & Fraud Resolution Services are provided by CyberScout, and do not reimburse for any financial losses.
The process of moving an outstanding balance from one credit card to another. This is usually done to obtain a lower interest rate on the outstanding balance.
A financial establishment that invests money deposited by customers, pays it out when required, makes loans at interest, and exchanges currency.
A member-owned financial co-operative that is created and operated by members and profits are shared amongst the owners.
A sum of money paid regularly (typically quarterly) by a company to its shareholders out of its profits (or reserves).
A debt instrument used in a real estate transaction where the property is the collateral for the loan. A mortgage gives the lender a right to take possession of the property if the borrower fails to pay off the loan.
An additional charge or payment.