Make the Switch to Vantage West
Becoming a Vantage West member is only a few clicks away. As a member, you’re not just a customer, but a part owner of the credit union. Members (18 years of age and older) have the right to vote in the annual Board of Directors election, as well as on other propositions requiring a membership vote. Here’s how to make the switch:
- Open an account with an initial deposit of $5 – placed into a Regular Share (Savings) Account. (This is called your “par value.” It isn’t a fee. It’s yours to keep should you ever close your account. It must remain in the account for as long as you are a member.)
- Once the membership is established, open a checking account.
— OR –
— OR –
Membership is open to anyone who lives, works, worships, attends school or volunteers in (as well as all businesses located in1 ) these geographic areas…
- Pima, Pinal, Cochise, or Maricopa Counties
- Gila River Indian Community Reservation
- Arizona’s “Copper Basin” Area
We proudly serve most active, retired, separated, civilian employees, and military dependents of members of the United States Armed Forces who are stationed (or training) at/near Davis-Monthan Air Force Base and other parts of southern Arizona.
Group Affiliation & Family Eligibility
Membership is open to hundreds of groups — many of which are located outside the geographic areas. (Such groups include employers, organizations, churches, schools, etc.) Relatives of current members, as well as those who work for/belong to any of the eligible groups are also eligible to join.