Search through our services, articles, help topics, locations and more.
Membership is open to anyone who lives, works, worships, attends school or volunteers in (as well as all businesses located in) these geographic areas…
Not sure if a Credit Union is right for you?
Click Here to learn about Credit Unions and who they can benefit.
ATTENTION: PLEASE READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE. USING THIS WEBSITE INDICATES THAT YOU ACCEPT THESE TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS (“TERMS”), DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE.
Vantage West Credit Union authorizes you to view and download the materials at this website (“Site”) only for your personal, non-commercial use, provided that you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the original materials on any copies of the materials. You may not modify the materials at this Site in any way or reproduce or publicly display, perform, or distribute or otherwise use them for any public or commercial purpose. Any use of these materials on any other website or networked computer environment for any purpose is prohibited. The materials at this Site are copyrighted and any unauthorized use of any materials at this Site may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws. If you breach any of these Terms, your authorization to use this Site automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any downloaded or printed materials.
THE MATERIALS (INCLUDING ALL SOFTWARE) AND SERVICES AT THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. Vantage West Credit Union’s obligations with respect to its products and services are governed solely by the agreements under which they are provided and nothing on this Site should be construed to alter such agreements. Vantage West Credit Union further does not warrant the accuracy and completeness of the materials, software or services at this Site. Vantage West Credit Union may make changes to the materials and services at this Site, or to the products and prices described in them, at any time without notice. The materials and services at this Site may be out of date, and Vantage West Credit Union makes no commitment to update the materials and services at this Site.
For your convenience, Vantage West Credit Union provides links on our website to third party sites. Vantage West Credit Union does not provide, and is not responsible for, the product, service, or overall website content available at a third party site. Vantage West Credit Union is not liable for any failure of products, services, or information advertised on the third party website. Please be advised that you will no longer be subject to, or under the protection of the privacy and security policies of our website. We encourage you to read and evaluate the privacy and security policies of the website which you are entering, which may be different than ours.
IN NO EVENT WILL Vantage West Credit Union, ITS SUPPLIERS, OR OTHER THIRD PARTIES MENTIONED AT THIS SITE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE RESULTING FROM LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) ARISING OUT OF THE USE, INABILITY TO USE, OR THE RESULTS OF USE OF THIS SITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO THIS SITE, OR THE MATERIALS OR INFORMATION OR SERVICES CONTAINED AT ANY OR ALL SUCH SITES, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY AND WHETHER OR NOT Vantage West Credit Union HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IF YOUR USE OF THE MATERIALS, INFORMATION OR SERVICES FROM THIS SITE RESULTS IN THE NEED FOR SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION OF EQUIPMENT OR DATA, YOU ASSUME ALL COSTS THEREOF. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
You may create links to this Site from other sites, but only in accordance with the following terms and in compliance with all applicable laws.
A site that links to Vantage West Credit Union’s website:
• May link to but not replicate Vantage West Credit Union content
• Should not create a browser or border environment around Vantage West Credit Union content
• Should not imply that Vantage West Credit Union is endorsing it or its products
• Should not misrepresent its relationship with Vantage West Credit Union
• Should not present false information about Vantage West Credit Union products or services
• Should not use the Vantage West Credit Union logo without permission from Vantage West Credit Union
• Should not contain content that could be construed as distasteful, offensive or controversial, and should contain only content that is appropriate for all age groups
Vantage West Credit Union administers this Site from its offices in Tucson, Arizona. Vantage West Credit Union makes no representation that materials or services at this Site are appropriate or available for use outside the United States, and access to them from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. You may not use or export or re-export the materials or services at this Site or any copy or adaptation in violation of any applicable laws or regulations including without limitation U.S. export laws and regulations. If you choose to access this Site from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws. These Terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Arizona, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws.
Vantage West Credit Union may revise these Terms at any time by updating this posting. You should visit this page from time to time to review the then-current Terms because they are binding on you. Certain provisions of these Terms may be superseded by expressly designated legal notices or terms located on particular pages at this Site.
The Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) was enacted in 1998 to regulate the online collection of personal information from children under the age of 13. Vantage West Credit Union complies with the COPPA regulation and does not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 13 without obtaining verifiable consent from their parents or legal guardians. Our website is not designed to collect or use personal information from children under the age of 13. Parent(s) or Guardian(s) may utilize Vantage West’s Online Banking services to open an account for their child that is under the age of 13 and may use Vantage West’s Online Banking services to create their own account credentials to access the account as the joint member. When Online Banking is utilized, Vantage West Credit Union’s Privacy standards apply.
Through your use of the website, we may collect personal information from you in the following ways:
(a) Personal Information You Provide to Us.
• We may collect personal information from you, such as your first and last name, e-mail when using chat services.
(c) Personal Information Collected Via Technology. We and our service providers may automatically log information about you, your computer or mobile device, and your interaction over time with our Services, our communications and other online services, such as:
• Device data, such as your computer’s or mobile device’s operating system type and version, manufacturer and model, browser type, screen resolution, RAM and disk size, CPU usage, device type (e.g., phone, tablet), IP address, unique identifiers, language settings, mobile device carrier, radio/network information (e.g., Wi-Fi, LTE, 3G), and general location information such as city, state or geographic area.
• Online activity data, such as pages or screens you viewed or are viewing, how long you spent on a page or screen, full chat transcripts, the website you visited before browsing to the Service, navigation paths between pages or screens, information about your activity on a page or screen, access times, and duration of access.
• Local storage technologies, like HTML5 and Flash, that provide cookie-equivalent functionality but can store larger amounts of data, including on your device outside of your browser in connection with specific applications.
• Web beacons, also known as pixel tags or clear GIFs, which are used to demonstrate that a webpage or email was accessed or opened, or that certain content was viewed or clicked.
Online Banking If you are logging in for the first time (or if it has been 6 months since your last log in), use temporary credentials in the box to the right. Once in, you’ll be prompted to set up new credentials.