Investing our time and profits to improve the lives of our members, by promoting financial readiness, investing in education, honoring our military, being good corporate citizens, and driving economic growth so we can all flourish. When our members and communities thrive, we thrive.
At Vantage West we recognize it is our responsibility as a good corporate citizen to help enrich our surrounding communities. We encourage our employees to become involved in community activities, lending voluntary support to programs that positively impact the quality of life for our members and communities at large.
Vantage West team members have a passion for giving back.
- Every month, we “Go Casual for a Cause,” leaving our ties and suits at home in exchange for a donation to a designated charity.
- We hold quarterly drives for supplies, toys, clothes, food and more for selected nonprofit organizations.
- Our team members give thousands of hours of personal time to volunteer for local causes.
- Many Vantage West representatives serve on boards and committees of various nonprofit organizations, lending their professional expertise in leadership roles.
- Vantage West awarded $10,000 in scholarships for ten outstanding students last year. Learn more about our scholarship program.
Vantage West holds corporate memberships in local chambers of commerce and involvement in other economic development efforts.
At Vantage West we support the community in several ways:
- In-Kind Donations
- Corporate Memberships
We focus our giving in the areas of education, financial literacy, military and economic development.
We also consider support for events and opportunities that offer promotional value or that align with our mission.
If you would like your event or organization to be considered for a donation or other support please submit a Sponsorship/Donation Request Form