Personal Forms & Applications

Affidavit of Unauthorized/Altered or Forged Check

Use this form if one of your checks was involved in an unauthorized transaction.

Automatic Loan Payment

Use this form to establish (or adjust) an automatic payment from a non-Vantage West account to a Vantage West loan.

Cardholder Affidavit of Fraud

Use this form to provide details regarding a Visa® fraud transaction.

Change of Address (or Phone Number)

If you’ve moved or changed your number, please notify us so we can assure your member record get updated. You can also update your contact information in Online Banking under "Settings." Or call us at (800) 888-7882.


Move your accounts to Vantage West with a few clicks. This handy tool makes switching a breeze.

Credit Card Applications Loans

It’s easy to apply for financing for things like vehicles, ATVs, motorcycles, and RVs. You can also apply for things like Signature (personal) Loans, share-secured loans, home equity lines of credit, and more.

Order or Reorder Checks

Need checks? It’s quick and easy to (re)order from Deluxe Corp. Either click here or Login to Online Banking and select "Check Services."

Overdraft Protection

Learn more about our Overdraft Protection Program today.

Overdraft Privilege Program

Want to opt in or out of Discretionary Overdraft Privilege? Learn more.


Defer your loan payment(s) once a year – without being penalized.

Share Certificate Maturing

If you have a Certificate (CD) renewal coming up, use this form to determine what you'd like to do with it.

Teller Transaction Slip Written Statement of Unauthorized Debit (Under Penalty of Perjury)

Use this form if unauthorized ACH debits were made to your account.

Mortgage / Home Loan Checklist

These are the items we need to help speed up your home loan application process.

Loan Application: Home Equity Line of Credit

If you want to borrow money using your home as collateral, use this streamlined online application.

Loan Application: New Mortgages and Refinances

Easily apply for a home loan and get pre-approved in minutes!

Subordination Requirements

These are the items you will need to submit a subordination request.

Servicemembers Civil Relief Act (SCRA)

The SCRA is a federal statute that provides financial relief and protections to eligible military personnel serving on active duty. Complete this form to initiate a SCRA Request.

Consumer Verification of Deposit

VOD / VOC form for consumers

How to Make a Loan Payment Mortgage Communications Opt-in form

Submit this form to consent to email communications regarding your mortgage(s).