Commercial Real Estate
Need more room to expand? Explore our fixed and variable rate Commercial Real Estate loan options to keep your business growing. Our Commercial Real Estate loans include:
- Owner-occupied loans (business owner must occupy at least 50% of the building space)
- Construction loans
- Real estate investment property loans
- Fixed & variable rate options with amortizations up to 25 years
These loans contain fixed rates with flexible terms up to 84 months. Business Installment loans can be used for:
- Purchase or refinance of equipment
- Commercial vehicles
- Debt restructure
- Permanent working capital
Take advantage of outstanding rates, terms and services on loans for everything from company cars to tractors to commercial trucks.
Lines of Credit
Having a reliable source of funding keeps a small business running. There’s no need to re-apply each time you need access to cash. Find out how to secure lines of credit up to $500,000 for your business.
Proceeds may be used for most sound business purposes, including working capital, equipment, building / land purchases or renovations, and debt refinancing (under special conditions). Visit the SBA website for helpful information and resources. Available for up to $350,000 (SBAExpress), and up to $500,000 (Patriot Express).
Procurement Line of Credit
A pre-approved line of credit that enables business owners to qualify for equipment purchases to be made within one year:
- Provides the ability to expedite payment for purchases with funds that have been pre-approved
- Draws made from the pre-approved line reduces the funds available
- Maximum term of 12 months, then availability permanently expires
Meet Our Team
Get to know our business team to see how we can help you accomplish your goals.