These loans contain fixed rates with flexible terms up to 84 months. Business Installment loans can be used for:
- Purchase or refinance of equipment
- Commercial vehicles
- Debt restructure
- Permanent working capital
Take advantage of outstanding rates, terms and services on loans for everything from company cars to tractors to commercial trucks.
Lines of Credit
Having a reliable source of funding keeps a small business running. There’s no need to re-apply each time you need access to cash. Find out how to secure lines of credit up to $500,000 for your business.
Proceeds may be used for most sound business purposes, including working capital, equipment, building / land purchases or renovations, and debt refinancing (under special conditions). Visit the SBA website for helpful information and resources. Available for up to $350,000 (SBAExpress), and up to $500,000 (Patriot Express).
Procurement Line of Credit
A pre-approved line of credit that enables business owners to qualify for equipment purchases to be made within one year:
- Provides the ability to expedite payment for purchases with funds that have been pre-approved
- Draws made from the pre-approved line reduces the funds available
- Maximum term of 12 months, then availability permanently expires
Flexible Options to Grow Your Business
Vantage West has partnered with Capital Funding Alliance to provide our Business Members with equipment-leasing options.
- Low or no down payments
- New or used equipment
- Options for start-up companies
- Conserve your cash & credit lines
- Financing available from $5K – $5M*
- Operating Leases & Capital Leases
Meet Our Team
Get to know our business team to see how we can help you accomplish your goals.