View a demo of MyDeposit
NOTE: In this demo, you’ll interact like you’re using the real thing, but don’t worry, the money isn’t real. It simulates being connected to a scanner, but doesn’t actually connect to your equipment.
Start Making Deposits
You just need a computer, internet access, a scanner, and either a checking account or an open loan (in good standing for more than 30 days). All deposits are placed on a 2-day local hold. You can deposit up to $2,500 per day. You can also use MyDeposit to make loan payments. So, why wait?!
- Log in to Online Banking.
- Hover over the “Move Money” tab.
- Click on “MyDeposit.”
NOTE: Be sure your browser’s settings will allow pop-ups from Vantage West.
- Review the Terms & Conditions. If you agree, click “I agree.”
- Select a deposit account from the drop-down menu. Enter the deposit amount.
- Follow prompts: sign your check and scan your check (front & back).
- Receive confirmation of your deposit.
- After scanning/depositing a check, we suggest you write “VOID” across the check in ink, and then dispose of it AFTER it posts to your account.
No scanner or computer? No problem!
If you have a smartphone and the Vantage West Mobile App, you can deposit checks while you’re on the go.