Our rates just got a lot more interesting.
These rates are top of the market. Vantage West Certificates (CDs) offer you the easiest and most secure way to invest to earn higher returns than in a traditional bank savings account. Rates vary depending on the term and balance.
- Minimum deposit to open is $1,000; no maximum
- Flexible maturity dates: choose terms from 6 to 60 months
- Dividends compounded every month and at maturity
- No monthly service fee with eStatements
- Convenient Online Banking, PhoneBank, and Mobile Banking
- Insured up to $250,000 by NCUA
|Certificate Standard Rate||Certificate Relationship Rate||Jump Up Standard Rate||Jump Up Relationship Rate||IRA Rate|
|6 Month||1.05% APY||1.30% APY||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|12 Month||1.10% APY||1.35% APY||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|18 month||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||1.50% APY ($1000 and up)|
|24 month||1.20% APY||1.45% APY||1.10% APY||1.35% APY||N/A|
|36 Month||1.30% APY||1.55% APY||1.15% APY||1.40% APY||1.75% APY ($1000 and up)|
|60 Month||1.40% APY||1.65% APY||N/A||N/A||N/A|
1Business Accounts and IRA CDs are not eligible for Relationship Rates. Eligibility requirements are: 1. Have a qualifying open Vantage West consumer checking account,
2. Have a total monthly direct deposit of at least $750/month to accounts under the same Membership account 3. Keep an aggregate loan and/or deposit balance of at least $10,000 in the same Membership account Relationship Rates, conditions, and benefits are subject to change without notice. Rates for new/renewing/converting CDs will be based upon the account’s Relationship eligibility as of the prior night. APY(s) = Annual percentage yield(s) accurate as of April 1, 2020. Offer subject to change without notice. Subject to approval. Certain restrictions may apply. Fees may reduce earnings on these account(s). Early withdrawal penalties may apply. Certificates earn dividends.
Minimum opening deposit of $1,000. Federally insured by NCUA.