Who says that rewards don’t come easy? With the Vantage West Connect Rewards Visa Signature you immediately begin racking up rewards points on your purchases while enjoying a special introductory 0% APR for six months, and rates as low as 14.99% APR after six months.
In addition to getting one reward point for each dollar spent, you get a bonus 2x the reward points on groceries, 3x rewards on gas and a whopping 5x rewards in a category of your choice1.
There’s no application fee, no annual fees, no-fee cash advances and no balance transfer fees. Points can be redeemed at any time2 to use towards cash back, merchandise, travel, and more.
5X REWARD CATEGORIES:
- Utilities [water, cell, electric, etc.]
- In-Store Wholesale Purchases [Costco, Sam’s Club, etc.]
- Department Stores
- Hardware & Home Improvement Stores
- Charitable Organizations
- Pharmacies & Drug Stores
Visa Signature gives you instant access to dozens of everyday benefits, once-in-a-lifetime experiences, fine wine and food events, and complimentary 24-hour Visa Signature© Concierge. All in addition to the rewards you already earn. Learn More.
- The extraordinary multi-layered security and protection you expect from Visa
- Access cash worldwide from Visa ATMs3
- Balance inquiries and payments can be made through Online Banking, Mobile App or PhoneBank
- Available funds can be transferred to a share ID through Online Banking, Mobile App or PhoneBank
- Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Travel Accident Insurance, Travel & Emergency Assistance
- Warranty Manager
- Hotel Theft Protection
What's Your Five?Apply now
- Rates & Terms
- Consumer Credit Card Agreement
- Vantage West Rewards Terms and Conditions
Card type and APR is based on creditworthiness. Introductory rate is 0.00% for six months, for qualifying members. Standard rates after six month introductory period range from 14.99% APR to 22.99% APR. Rates are variable and subject to change. All loans are subject to credit approval. Certain restrictions may apply.
1 Capped at $1,500 spent in qualifying purchases quarterly.
2 Must have a minimum 2,500 points for cash redemption.
3 Visa card holders with international transactions (such as US-dollar online purchases from a foreign country), or transactions enacted in a foreign country will be charged, by Visa, an international Service Assessment [ISA], which is currently 1.0% for multi-currency transactions and 0.8% for single currency transactions.