Who says that rewards don’t come easy? With the Vantage West Connect Rewards Visa Signature you immediately begin racking up rewards points on your purchases while enjoying a special introductory 0% APR for six months, and rates as low as 13.74% APR after six months.
You get 1% cash back for each dollar spent on everyday purchases, 2% back on groceries, 3% back on gas and a whopping 5% cash back in a category of your choice1.
There’s no application fee, no annual fees, no-fee cash advances and no balance transfer fees. Points can be redeemed at any time2 to use towards cash back, merchandise, travel, and more.
5% CASH BACK CATEGORIES:
- Utilities [water, cell, electric, etc.]
- In-Store Wholesale Purchases [Costco, Sam’s Club, etc.]
- Department Stores
- Hardware & Home Improvement Stores
- Charitable Organizations
- Pharmacies & Drug Stores
Visa Signature gives you instant access to dozens of everyday benefits, once-in-a-lifetime experiences, fine wine and food events, and complimentary 24-hour Visa Signature© Concierge. All in addition to the rewards you already earn. Learn More.
- The extraordinary multi-layered security and protection you expect from Visa
- Access cash worldwide from Visa ATMs3
- Balance inquiries and payments can be made through Online Banking, Mobile App or PhoneBank
- Available funds can be transferred to a share ID through Online Banking, Mobile App or PhoneBank
- Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Travel Accident Insurance, Travel & Emergency Assistance
- Warranty Manager
- Hotel Theft Protection
What's Your Five?
- Rates & Terms
- Consumer Credit Card Agreement
- Vantage West Rewards Terms and Conditions
Card type and APR is based on creditworthiness. Introductory rate is 0.00% for six months, for qualifying members. Standard rates after six month introductory period range from 13.74% APR to 21.74%
1 Capped at $1,500 spent in qualifying purchases quarterly. Cash Back rewards are tracked as points and each $1 in Cash Back rewards earned is equal to 100 points. Points can be redeemed for cash back, merchandise, gift cards, travel, and charitable donations. See Vantage West Rewards terms and conditions for details and restrictions of the program.
2 Must have a minimum 2,500 points for cash redemption.
3 Visa card holders with international transactions (such as US-dollar online purchases from a foreign country), or transactions enacted in a foreign country will be charged, by Visa, an international Service Assessment [ISA], which is currently 1.0% for multi-currency and single currency transactions.