If you are a small business owner or are considering opening a business, you probably know starting your own business can be a huge endeavor to take on alone. Luckily, there are plenty of resources you can utilize to not only make your job easier, but to also take your business to the next level. That’s where we come in.
Here is a list of five financial tools offered by Vantage West you can begin using today to give your business the boost it, and you, deserve.
- Vantage West at Work Benefit Program
The Vantage West at Work Benefit Program is an exclusive package featuring incentives, premium rates, and other special offers on financial products and services for your employees. The program is open to any business owner with employees who live, work, worship, attend school, or volunteer in Pima, Pinal, Maricopa, and Cochise counties.
- $100 bonus1 for new Members who open a Vantage West Essential Checking account and set up a $500 Direct Deposit
- $100 bonus1 + 10,000 Rewards Points2 (a $100 cash value) for new Members who open a Vantage West Premium Rewards checking account, set up a $500 Direct Deposit, and use their debit card
- 0.25% off our current auto loan rate, plus no payment for up to 100 days3
- Business Credit Cards
Having a consistent and reliable source of funding is essential to keeping a small business running smoothly. The Vantage West Business Visa Credit Card provides you with a reliable line of credit with low rates and no annual fee. You also earn 1% cash back on purchases, and enjoy award-winning, localized customer service to ensure a satisfying and hassle-free business relationship. Learn more about the Vantage West Business Visa Credit Card.
- Merchant Services
Processing payments and e-commerce platforms can stress out even the most tech-savvy business owners. We want to make it easy so you can focus on growing your business. That’s why we provide debit and credit card processing services to support every major credit card, and interface with most major networks. We offer month-to-month service agreements at competitive rates for:
- E-commerce solutions
- Wireless solutions for mobile merchants
- Check verification
- Electronic Benefits Transfer (EBT) processing
- Credit card processing
- Commercial Real Estate Loans
Need more room to expand? Explore our fixed and variable rate Commercial Real Estate loan options to keep your business growing. Our Commercial Real Estate loans include:
- Owner-occupied loans (business owner must occupy at least 50% of the building space)
- Construction loans
- Real estate investment property loans
- Fixed & variable rate options with amortizations up to 25 years
- Small Business Administration (SBA) Loans
As an approved SBA lender, Vantage West offers government-guaranteed loans to help qualified businesses obtain financing when they might not otherwise get funding through traditional lenders.
We provide a team of local loan officers who understand your organization and community’s needs. Our team possesses knowledge, expertise, and professionalism to help your business achieve its financial goals.
SBA loan proceeds may be used for most sound business purposes, including working capital, machinery/equipment, furniture/fixtures, land/building including purchase, renovation and new construction, leasehold improvements, and debt refinancing (under special conditions).
These loans often feature lower down payment requirements and offer longer repayment terms, to help lower minimum monthly payments.
Not sure what financial tools you need, or have questions about the offerings listed above? Learn more and schedule a consultation with our team by filling out the webform on the Growing a Business webpage.
Subject to approval. Certain restrictions may apply. Offer, benefits, and perks are subject to change. Member not eligible for multiple cash incentives.
1. To qualify for the $100 bonus you must open a new Essential or Premium Rewards checking account and have a direct deposit of $500.00 into the new checking account within 60 days of account opening. $100 cash bonus will be deposited to the share account within 30 days of the date the last qualifying requirement is met. $100 is considered a bonus and is subject to IRS reporting.
2. To qualify for the 10,000 Reward Points ($100 cash value), you must open a Premium Rewards checking and complete each of the following within 60 days of account opening: have a direct deposit into that new checking account of $500 or more and complete 1 debit card transaction on the new checking account (transaction must be completed with the debit card). The 10,000 rewards points will be credited to your rewards account within 30 days of the date the last qualifying requirement is met. Checking account must remain open for at least 6 months. If it is closed within 6 months of the open date you may be responsible for reimbursement of any bonus awarded. Account must be in good standing at time the bonus is awarded. Limit one new checking account per Membership. Offers valid for new checking accounts only. Minimum opening deposit of $20.00. See Vantage West Rewards terms and conditions for details and restrictions of the Rewards program.
3. For first automobile loan only. Discounted auto rate must be asked for at time of application.