As an approved SBA lender, Vantage West offers government-guaranteed loans to help qualified businesses obtain financing when they might not otherwise get funding through traditional lenders.
We provide a team of local loan officers who understand your organization and your community’s needs. Our team possesses knowledge, expertise and professionalism to help your business achieve its financial goals.
SBA loan proceeds may be used for most sound business purposes, including working capital, machinery/equipment, furniture/fixtures, land/building including purchase, renovation and new construction, leasehold improvements, and debt refinancing (under special conditions). Visit the SBA website for helpful information and resources regarding financial statements, business seminars, special SBA loan programs for women, minorities, and start-up companies, and more.
Features of SBA Loans:
- Lower down payment requirement
- Longer repayment terms (this means lower monthly payments)
- Higher loan-to-value ratios allowed (makes qualification easier)
- Borrow up to 90% of your financing needs (preserves working capital)
- Projected income taken into consideration , in addition to historical cash flow
- No balloon payment at the end of the loan
- Fixed & variable rates offered
- Available for up to $350,000 (SBAExpress), and up to $500,000 (Patriot Express)