Vantage West is honored to be named the 2017 Credit Union of the Year by the Mountain West Credit Union Association. The association represents 125 member credit unions and 3.1 million credit union members throughout Arizona, Colorado and Wyoming.
Mountain West serves and supports member credit unions through advocacy, communications, community outreach, education & training, operational assistance, public affairs, and regulatory compliance assistance.
Vantage West sets record for most wins!
This year, Vantage West set a record for winning an unprecedented 10 categories and being named “Favorite” in seven more in the Arizona Daily Star’s 2017 Readers’ Choice Awards.
Record number of “Wins”
- WINNER Best Credit Card
- WINNER Best Bank/Credit Union
- WINNER Best Debit Card
- WINNER Best Overall Company to Work for
- WINNER Best Benefits Program
- WINNER Best Membership Organization
- WINNER Best Community Partner
- WINNER Best Community Presence
- WINNER Best Boss (Bob Ramirez)
- WINNER Most Innovative Workplace
With an additional 7 “Favorites”
- FAVORITE Locally Owned Business
- FAVORITE Locally Owned Service
- FAVORITE Adult Education/Enrichment Classes
- FAVORITE Financial Planning Service
- FAVORITE Mortgage Lender
- FAVORITE Training Program
- FAVORITE Workplace Culture
For a total of 17 Awards! We could not have done it without the support of our community and members!
This is the 3rd year Vantage West gets top recognition in the Readers’ Choice Awards. We know you have a choice when it comes to your financial needs — thanks for choosing Vantage West!