Last updated April 19, 2019
We’re thrilled to announce the transition to an all-new Digital Banking platform.
Based on feedback from Members like you, we have significantly upgraded both the Vantage West mobile app and online banking system.
Update Mobile App Before Logging In: Apple users will need to update their existing mobile app by going to the App Store and installing the update. Android users will need to delete their current app then reinstall from the Google Play Store.
Open the updated or new App and login with your existing username. Then you will be prompted to change your password.
All signers on a business account will have to create their own unique login to view accounts by following the steps below:
- Register as a business using their individual information.
- Create a secure, unique username.
- Create a secure, unique password.
EXCITING NEW FEATURES AHEAD
- Ability to view account information across multiple Memberships under one login
- Real-time person-to-person payments with “Pay Anyone”
- Increased access to Commercial Real Estate details
- Access to link external financial institution accounts
CASH MANAGEMENT USERS
- Centralized access for ACH, Remote Deposit, and Wire requests
- Ability to set up scheduled ACH payments to payees
- Easily manage user access and permissions
- Be sure to check the specific tasks under the Member Readiness Checklist specific for Cash Management Users
BUSINESS MEMBER READINESS CHECKLIST
To ensure you experience a smooth transition, we created this Business Member Readiness Checklist with important information and necessary actions:
□ Update Contact Information: Ensure your contact information is current before the transition, so you don’t miss any important details. Note: We will primarily use email to update you on the transition.
□ Reset existing Recurring Transfers: You may need to reset any existing recurring transfers to or from other financial institutions.
Update Mobile App: Apple users will need to update their existing mobile app by going to the App Store and installing the update. Android users will need to delete their current app then reinstall from the Google Play Store.
□ Create a New Password: On your first login to the upgraded system, you’ll be prompted to reset your password. From there, you will be guided through the process to set up a temporary password.
□ Check Your Member to Member Transfers: You may need reset your transfers to other Vantage West Members by saving and nicknaming them in “Transfers” under the “Classic” tab on desktop or “Add Account” on mobile.
□ Reactivate Intuit Products: Quicken, QuickBooks, and Mint will need to be reactivated. You will be able to download files directly from the new platform to upload into your chosen system. Please review the helpful guides for your specific Intuit product linked under “Resources” at the bottom of this page. Please Note: Aggregation/express web connect services with Intuit will be interrupted until April 24, 2019.
CASH MANAGEMENT USERS ONLY:
□ Re-establish Login Credentials and Permissions for Users: It will be necessary for the Cash Management Administrator to reset access and permissions for all users of the online platform.
For the most up to date information, please check back regularly. Scroll to the end of the page for all the key updates.
Here’s a snapshot on how to identify new and existing features.
Opt in or out for access to Statements, Notices, and Tax Documents through Digital Banking or mobile app
Customize personal budget to evaluate income and expenses.
Set up payees for one-time or scheduled payments for all personal expenses and obligations.
Set up savings goals with fund allocations.
Send funds using your Vantage West ATM or debit card to others via text or email.
Opt in or opt out for overdraft privilege on eligible accounts to give you added peace of mind.
Send and receive secure direct messages with Vantage West.
Reorder checks and process stop payment requests.
Find the nearest branch or ATM.
Deposit checks with your mobile device.
Edit and manage personal account information, set notifications/alerts, and customize your digital experience.
Log into Online Banking and update your contact information, especially your email address.
This applies to Cash Management users, as well.
Yes. You will not need to re-establish existing Bill Pay payees.
Your direct deposits, debit/credit card transactions, and automatic withdrawals/payments will continue as scheduled.
QUESTIONS? CALL US AT (800) 888-7882
Instructions to Convert Intuit Products:
- Convert from Online Banking into QuickBooks
- QuickBooks Online Conversion Instructions
- QuickBooks for Mac Conversion Instructions
- QuickBooks for Windows Conversion Instructions
- Mint Conversion Information
- Quicken for Mac 2016-2019 Conversion Instructions - Web Connect
- Quicken for Mac 2016-2019 Conversion Instructions - Express Web Connect
- Quicken for Mac 2007 Conversion Instructions - Web Connect
- Quicken for Windows Conversion Instructions - Express Web ConnectQuicken for Windows Conversion Instructions - Web Connect
Instructions to Troubleshoot Intuit Products: