Smart management for your law firm
IOLTAs help fund the Arizona Foundation for Legal Services & Education (AZFLSE/The Foundation) and the State Bar of Arizona to promote access to justice for all Arizonans and preparing Arizona youth for civic responsibility. The Foundation works to level the playing field, so that all in Arizona have knowledge and access to the justice systems.
Why open an IOLTA?
Attorneys open IOLTAs for client funds they’re required to hold in trust, in an interest- or dividend-bearing account. Dividends are then remitted by the financial institution to the Foundation to fund the Foundation’s programs and support their mission.
Attorneys most commonly store two types of funds in IOLTAs:
- Client payments for services not yet performed
- Money which may be owed to a third party, such as a medical provider
Combine client funds into a single account.
- No minimum opening deposit
- No minimum balance requirement
- No monthly fee with eStatements
- Competitive dividend rate; dividends paid and remitted monthly to AZFLSE
- Vantage West remits 100% of dividends earned to the AZFLSE
- Unlimited monthly activity
- Online Banking available
Who can open an IOLTA?
Law firms operating in these geographic areas:
- Pima, Pinal, Cochise or Maricopa Counties
- Gila River Indian Community Reservation
- Arizona’s “Copper Basin” Area
0.20% Annual Percentage Yield
Vantage West is approved through the AZFLSE as a Certified Financial Institution to offer IOLTAs.