PLAN FOR YOUR FUTURE
Vantage West Investment Services is holding four seminars for Members, brought to you exclusively by CUNA Mutual Group. Register today and plan for your future.
Return to Conservative Investing Seminar Objectives:
- How can conservative investments help you face today’s economic risks?
- What are the differences between CDs and annuities?
- What are the different types of annuities?
- How do you decide which conservative investment is right for you?
- October 21, 2019 | University Branch at 6:00 PM (801 E Speedway Blvd, Tucson, AZ 85719)
Women and Investing Seminar Objectives:
- Key investment principles every woman should know
- Important opportunities like asset allocation
- How to understand investor behavior
- Differences between products like mutual funds and annuities
- September 5, 2019 | Southwest Branch at 6:00 PM (3125 E. Valencia Rd, Tucson, AZ 85706)
Seats are limited. Please call 520-917-8974 or email FinancialAdvisors@vantagewest.org to RSVP to attend one or both of these seminars! To learn more about the background of your financial advisor and the firm they work for, please go to BrokerCheck by FINRA.
Vantage West Financial Advisors are registered representatives of CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc. Securities sold, advisory services offered through CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc. (CBSI), member FINRA/SIPC, a registered broker/dealer and investment advisor. CBSI is under contract with the financial institution to make securities available to members. Not NCUA/NCUSIF/FDIC Insured, May Lose Value, No Financial Institution Guarantee. Not a deposit of any financial institution. CBSI is a registered broker/dealer in all fifty states of the United States of America. ©CUNA Mutual Group FR-2435033.1-0219-0321