Take charge of your financial future!
The source of many financial concerns is a lack of knowledge about how to manage finances. Facing debt, paying taxes, planning for retirement – people experience a variety of situations with their money. Vantage West is proud to offer Financial Literacy Workshops, designed to address a number of financial topics.
Financial Counseling »
Get free one-on-one financial counseling*.
- Have you bounced a check more than once in the last 12 months?
- Have you been denied credit?
- Is it difficult to pay your bills each month?
- Do you regularly pay bills after the due date?
- Have you delayed receiving health or dental care because of the number of unpaid debts you already have?
- Do you regularly borrow money from friends or family to cover your bills?
- Have you received calls from creditors or collection agencies in the past six months?
- Do you struggle to make the minimum payments on your credit cards?
If you answered “yes” to any of these, you might benefit from talking to a financial counselor.
Visit a branch to schedule an appointment with a Certified Credit Union Financial Counselor. Get budgeting tips, learn how to improve your credit score, and more!
Financial Resources »
- We partner with the Credit Union National Association (CUNA) to bring you a one-stop financial information center, The Financial Resource Center. Access financial news (and stay in-the-know with an RSS feed), media clips, calculators, and more!
- Get your money working toward your financial goals without sacrificing the present with Money Mix: Launch Your Life. It’s a free collection of financial tools and articles geared specifically for the opportunities and challenges young adults are facing today.