January 6, 2016
Credit Union Offers Curtain Call for Tucson Diner During NFL’s “Big Game”
WHO: Vantage West Credit Union officials, local actors and production professionals.
WHAT: Vantage West Credit Union will film a commercial that will air during the NFL’s “Big Game,” using the historic space at Chaffin’s, recently sold to new owners.
WHEN: Wednesday, Jan. 6, 10 a.m.
WHERE: Chaffin’s, 902 E. Broadway Blvd., Tucson.
- Local actors will be participating and local production professionals will be filming.
- Iconic, vibrant interior space at Chaffin’s.
- Vantage West officials on site to discuss importance of showcasing Tucson and Tucson business in “Big Game” appearance.
- Production professionals on site to discuss decision to spotlight the Chaffin’s location before renovations to the property begin.
ABOUT VANTAGE WEST:
- Vantage West is a $1.5 billion financial institution based in Tucson, which serves a growing membership of nearly 135,000.
- Vantage West is southern Arizona’s largest credit union.
- This is the second consecutive year that Vantage West has filmed a commercial locally and advertised during the “Big Game.”