1. OPEN a Premium Rewards Checking Account with $750
2. SET UP Direct Deposit
3. COMPLETE one debit card transaction
GET REWARDED with $200
Premium Rewards Checking
- Rewards points (1 for every $5 spent) on qualifying purchases with your Vantage West Visa Debit card
- Dividends paid on all balances
- Low $20 opening deposit requirement
- Option to purchase FraudScout ID protection and monitoring services<sup>5</sup>
- Unlimited withdrawals at Vantage West ATMs
- Reimbursement of surcharge fees at non-Vantage West ATMs up to $7/month
- No monthly service fees with minimum daily balance of $3,000, or combined average daily balance in all deposit accounts of $10,000 or monthly net direct deposit of $750<sup>6</sup>
$200 cash back in the form of 20,000 rewards points when Member opens a new Premium Rewards Checking, deposits $750 , sets up direct deposit and a direct deposit is made into the account, and completes one (1) transaction with their debit card within 30 days from account opening. Offer valid February 12 to December 31, 2020. Member must not have a checking relationship with Vantage West or have closed a checking account in the past 30 days to be eligible. Account must remain open for at least 6 months or the credit union can take back the incentive paid. Limit one (1) incentive per Member. Bonus paid 30 days after last requirement met. Account/Membership must be in good standing at checking account opening. Offer cannot be combined with Vantage West at Work or other offers. Subject to approval. Certain restrictions may apply. Subject to change without notice. Federally insured by NCUA.
5Service is not automatic and enrollee must complete all enrollment steps before receiving any FraudScout benefits. Must be 18 years or older with a valid Social Security Number, email address, and access to the internet. See FraudScout Terms and Conditions for additional information.
6Premium Rewards Checking service fee (without qualifying waiver) is $12 per month.If you converted from a Premium Checking to Premium Rewards Checking account the fee waiver through a first mortgage is grandfathered in if the mortgage was funded before Nov. 5, 2018.