Bill Pay is free*, fast, secure, and convenient. Save money on stamps & envelopes, and save time by eliminating the need to write checks. Additionally, Bill Pay decreases the possibility for mailbox theft (which can also lead to identity theft), and decreases your paper use!
- First, you’ll need to enroll in Online Banking.
- Then, log in to Online Banking, and select the “Bill Payment” tab.
- Start typing your bill payees in the “My Bills & People I Pay” field.
- Click, “Add.”
- Enter your account info and follow the prompts. You’ll be paying your bills online before you know it!
Set Bill Pay Reminders & Alerts
Eliminate the guess work! Configure notifications so you receive an email when a payment is due, a payee is added, a payment is made, etc. Here’s how.
- Log in to Online Banking and select the “Bill Payment” tab.
- In the right column, under the “Looking for Options?” heading, select “Edit Reminder and Alert Preferences.”