Show off what’s important to you
ABOUT DESIGN YOUR OWN CARD (DYOC)
Vantage West has partnered with PSCU Financial Services to bring you the ability to customize your debit card with an approved photo. For $3, you can upload a high-resolution image to show off your beautiful baby, a mischievous new puppy, or that breathtaking sunset — the possibilities are endless. You can also choose an image from our library.
- Cards will be mailed to the address we have on file. If you’ve recently moved, please contact us before designing your card to assure our records are up to date.
- Members who have a consumer checking account (with an activated debit card) are eligible.
7 steps to designing your Vantage West Debit Card
- Enter PSCU Financial Service’s “Design Your Own Card” portal.
- Input your information and debit card details.
- Review the terms and conditions. Click “Next Step” if you agree.
- Upload an image or select an image from the catalog.
- Edit and/or confirm your image.
- New users will be prompted to register. Returning users simply log in. Submit your order.
- All done! You will receive an emailed receipt.
Design Your Own Card FAQ
Who may request a personalized card?
Any member of the credit union that has a debit card can submit a request using Design Your Own Card.
What image format does Design Your Own Card require?
Design Your Own Card requires all photos to be in GIF, JPG, TIFF or BMP format. The image size must not exceed 2100 pixels wide by 1344 pixels tall. 4 MB is the maximum size accepted. Keep in mind the larger and higher resolution of your image; the better your card will appear when printed.
Why would an image be denied or rejected?
All of the images in our image catalogue are approved for use with your Design Your Own Card. If you choose to upload your own image, it must adhere to the formatting and image guidelines set forth in the Terms and Conditions.
How often can I update my image using Design Your Own Card?
You may request a Design Your Own Card with a new image no more than once every 60 days.
When I order my Design Your Own Card, will my PIN number change?
No, your PIN numbers remain the same.
When my card expires, will I have the same unique image on my new card?
Yes, when your card expires the same image as your most recent requested Design Your Own Card will be used.
If I lose my card, will my replacement card have my personalized image chosen with Design Your Own Card?”
No, your replacement card will not have your personalized image. Once your replacement card is received, you may request a Design Your Own Card reissue with a personalized image.
How will I know if my image has been approved or denied for the Design Your Own Card?
You will receive an e-mail confirmation of the approval or denial of your Design Your Own Card image.
Will I be able to use my current debit card while waiting on my custom Design Your Own Card to be received?
Yes, you will be able to use your existing debit card until your new Design Your Own Card is received and activated.
Why are images with the camera’s time/date stamp declined?”
The time/date stamp can be mistaken for the expiration date creating confusion and possible declines at a merchant.